DON'T MISS A THING
1914 Association Dr.
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (703) 860-0353
SPECIAL INTEREST CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
- Nebraska 4-H Robotics: Effectiveness of Educational Robotics in the Classroom
Dr. Bradley S. Barker, Dr. Neal Grandgenett, Dr. Gwen Nugent
- Engineering Professional Development
David Burghardt, Michael Hacker
- Broadening Technology Education Programs in Rural Schools
- The Inside Scoop on Eliminating "Oops!" Five Steps to Help You & Your Students Write Effective Instructions
- Growing the Profession: Recruiting Students to Become Technology Education Teacher
Kara Sue Harris, Ed.D.
- Safety System Design: Labs and Hazards Have Changed
Jim Haynie & Bill DeLuca
- Building a Community Committed to Fostering a Positive Image of Engineering
Natalie Hebshie, Margot Sigur
- Talking to High School Girls about Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing in PA Project - Using STEM Activities to Create 'Buzz'
Dr. Stan Komacek
- Blending Technology Education with Education Technolgy
Wayne D. Lang
- Developing Standards - Based Rubrics for Technology Education
Thomas Loveland, Ph.D.
- Television Commercial Projects in Communication Technology
Henry L. Harrison III
- An Analysis of Industrial Technology (IT) Programs Effectiveness Through the Eyes of IT Graduates: A National Survey of 2002 Graduates
Sam Mason, Jaby Mohammed, PhD.
- Middle School Entrepreneur - From Idea to Production
John Muir MS, Horace Mann MS
- Technological Literacy for Educators
Dr. Brenda Frieden, Mr. Michael W. Neden
- The "Wonders of Technology"
Michael W. Neden, Andy Klenke
- Project "Clear Way Forward"
Michael W. Neden
- Building a Landscape Model
- Engineering Notebooks in Technology Education
David Shabram, Anna Sumner
- Boating with the TIDE
- Exploring Alternative Fuels
Dr. Gary Mahoney, Dr. Petros Katsioloudis
- Blending Educational Technology & Technology Education
- Using Technology for Independent Professional Development
- Blue Licks Battlefield Modeling Project
Sam Mason, Rodney Stanley
- Implementing PLTW POE Curriculum with GSP Students
Sam Mason, Jaby Mohammed