THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS:
COLLECTIVELY, ITEEA MEMBERS PURSUE ONE COMMON GOAL -
TECHNOLOGICAL LITERACY FOR ALL STUDENTS!
Top FIVE Reasons To Join:
1. BE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND INFORMED on the latest in technology education and STEM with ITEEA journals
Receive annual subscriptions to:
- Technology and Engineering Teacher, the leading professional journal of technology and engineering education. Each issue contains ideas for the classroom and technology learning activities that teachers find very useful. These activities are successfully being used in classrooms around the country and are age-appropriate for students in Grades 6–12.
- Children’s Technology and Engineering, an ASAE Gold Circle Award-winning and theme-based journal geared towards the K-6 classroom teacher, provides hands-on challenges from Design Squad Nation, feature articles, resources, and more.
…and access ITEEA’s Standards for Technological Literacy and other standards-based publications.
2. BE MORE EFFECTIVE and CONNECT with others through ITEEA’s IdeaGarden Listserv
Save time, money, and energy by connecting with other like-minded professionals on ITEEA’s IdeaGarden listserv, a teacher-to-teacher discussion forum that can provide you with tips, lesson plan ideas, activities, and just about anything you might be searching for and need a quick answer to.
3. SAVE MONEY (up to 20%) on courses and units that deliver STEM and technological literacy
Receive discounts on curriculum materials—sure to help you in your classroom—from ITEEA’s STEM±Center for Teaching and Learning’s ™ Engineering byDesign™ (EbD™) Program, the ONLY standards-based, national model for Grades K-12 that delivers technological literacy.
4. DEVELOP PROFESSIONALLY by taking an active leadership role in an association that supports you and your interests
Connect further by being part of one of ITEEA’s many councils – Children’s Council (CC) for elementary school teachers, Technology and Engineering Education Collegiate Association (TEECA) for students, the Council for Supervision and Leadership (CSL) for technology education coordinators, and Council on Technology and Engineering Teacher Education (CTETE) for higher education. Be part of determining the future of your association and a voice that makes a difference.
5. SHOWCASE YOUR PROGRAMS, BE RECOGNIZED by your peers, BRING ATTENTION to your school
Participate in the ITEEA International Conference– present on a topic of interest, or take part in ITEEA’s Teaching Technology and Engineering STEM Showcase – an exchange of best practices in the field. ITEEA also offers awards and special recognition at the international level.
ITEEA members also receive insurance (professional liability) discounts, are eligible to receive grants and scholarships, and have full access to “Members Only” – a private website area featuring an online library that includes publications, standards documents, conference presentations, white papers, and more.
Why Wait? MAXIMIZE on these OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEARNING ALL YEAR LONG… Join Today!