ITEEA's 76th Annual Conference
March 27- 29, 2014
CLICK HERE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS UNDER ITEEA'S ROOM BLOCK
ATTENTION STUDENTS: ITEEA will secure SPECIAL STUDENT HOUSING RATES for students only. Student housing forms can be acquired from Geoff Wright.
Please contact Susan Perry, ITEEA conference coordinator if you have any questions.
The Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center
8101 World Center Drive,
Orlando FL 32821
The Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center will serve as ITEEA headquarters. This is a true resort-type property, sitting on 53 lush, tropical acres, and all guest rooms are one-bedroom suites. The hotel is minutes from the area's world famous theme parks and attractions, and offers amenities that appeal to both families and business professionals alike.
The ITEEA conference rates are $159 single/double occupancy. Additional adults are $15pp/per night. Hotel tax in Orlando is currently 12.5%, so for budget purposes, the full cost of a room is $178.88 for the one-bedroom suites (2 persons max). In addition, ITEEA has reserved a limited number of two-bedroom lakeside villas at a rate of $259 for up to 4 adults. These villas are located on the hotel property, a short walk away from the meeting space and main hotel building. Full details about making reservations will be available this fall on the ITEEA Conference website
The one-bedroom suites offer:
- Private bedroom and separate living room with pull-out, full-size sofa bed
- In suite mini-refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave
- Ergonomically designed workspace
- Two (2) telephones, voicemail, data ports
- 42” inch flatscreen LCD HDTVs in living rooms
- 37” inch flatscreen LCD HDTVs in bedrooms
- Free HBO and cable in high definition format
- In-suite hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and complimentary electronic safe that can accommodate most standard laptop computers
- Bathrooms feature tile, granite countertops and curved shower rods
- Wireless high-speed internet access - the internet fee is waived if you book through the official ITEEA room block
- Standard Double Queen Suites have two queen-sized beds
- Standard King Suites each have one king-sized bed
- Room Service is available 24 hours a day with menu and pricing available in your suite
ITEEA rates at ALL hotels include daily high-speed internet access. Only ITEEA attendees registered through the official ITEEA room block will receive complimentary high-speed Internet access during their stay.
Our special ITEEA conference rates are guaranteed to be the lowest you can find, and these rooms—at these prices—will not last long. Rooms at these properties are selling at rates much higher than our conference rates, so don’t delay in making your reservation and securing a room in the ITEEA room block. Housing will be handled by each individual property—via phone or via the links below. Your reservation requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early to ensure your first choice of hotels. Rates are available three days prior/following the official ITEEA meeting dates (based on availability).
All reservations must be accompanied by a first-night room deposit, or guaranteed by a major credit card. Individuals are responsible for their own reservations, room, tax, and incidentals. Any reservation cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will be charge one night’s room and tax. Early departure fees apply; be sure to check each hotel’s website for complete information.
IMPORTANT HOUSING NOTICE: ITEEA works directly with our conference hotels to get the best pricing for you, our ITEEA attendees and exhibitors. It has come to our attention that a company called Convention Housing Services is contacting our exhibitors, saying they are the official reservations company for ITEEA and soliciting them to make hotel reservations. We do not work with, nor have we authorized this company, nor any other third party housing company to make hotel reservations for our convention. If you receive a call from this company, please disregard it. They are misrepresenting themselves and are not authorized to solicit on behalf of ITEEA. Thank you.