DON'T MISS A THING
1914 Association Dr.
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (703) 860-0353
Undergraduate Major in Technology and Engineering Education
The Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators announces the availability of
a $1,000 scholarship for an undergraduate student majoring in technology
and engineering education teacher preparation. The award is based upon interest in teaching,
academic ability and faculty recommendations.
- Applicant must be member of the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association. (Membership may be enclosed with scholarship application).
- Applicant must not be a senior by application deadline.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time (as defined by the respective
institution) undergraduate majoring in technology and engineering education teacher
Application and Deadline:
Send application package postmarked by December 1, that consists
of four sets of the following required items:
- Letter of application that includes statement about personal interest
in teaching technology and engineering and applicant's address with day and night telephone
- Applicant's resume or vita. Material should not exceed three pages
and should identify career goals, current professional and college activities
- A photocopy of applicant's college transcript. A grade point average
of 2.5 or more (on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Three faculty recommendations. Applicant must show support for application
by having his/her professors and/or advisor provide letters of recommendation.
FTEE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators
1914 Association Drive, Suite 201
Reston, VA 20191-1539
703/860-2100 FAX 703/860-0353
The scholarship will be presented in March during the ITEEA Annual
Conference. The winner does not have to be present to receive