DON'T MISS A THING
1914 Association Dr.
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (703) 860-0353
Technology and Engineering Teacher Professional Development
The Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators proudly announces the
$1,000 Maley/FTEE Technology and Engineering Teacher Scholarship in honor of
Dr. Donald Maley. Its purpose is to support teachers in their
preparation to increase the positive outcomes of technology
and engineering education. Criteria include: (1) evidence of teaching success,
(2) plans for action research, (3) recommendations, (4) plans
for professional development, and (5) the applicant's need.
- Applicant must be a member of the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association.
(Membership may be enclosed with scholarship application).
- Applicant must be a technology and engineering teacher at any grade level who is beginning
or continuing graduate study.
Application and Deadline: Applicant must send an application
package, postmarked by December 1, that consists of four sets
of the following required items:
- Letter of application with clear explanation of: (a) plans
for graduate study, (b) plans for action research, (c) the
applicant's need, and (d) identification details - school
name, grade level, address, telephone, and home address.
- Applicant's resume not exceeding four pages that describes current
position, professional activities, and achievements.
- Applicant's official college transcript(s).
- Documentation of acceptance into graduate school.
- Three recommendation letters from among the following: undergraduate
faculty, graduate faculty, and school administration.
Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators
1914 Association Drive, Suite 201
Reston, VA 20191-1539
703/860-2100 FAX 703/860-0353
Scholarship Presentation: The scholarship is provided directly
to the teacher and will be presented during the ITEEA Annual