DON'T MISS A THING
1914 Association Dr.
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (703) 860-0353
Undergraduate Major in Technology and Engineering Education
The Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators proudly announces the
$1,000 Litherland/FTEE Scholarship in honor of Dr. Les Litherland.
The scholarship is for an undergraduate student majoring in
technology and engineering education teacher preparation. The award is based
upon interest in teaching, academic ability, need, and faculty
- Applicant must be member of the International Technology
and Engineering Educators Association. (Membership may be enclosed with scholarship
- Applicant must not be a senior by application deadline.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time (as defined by the respective
institution) undergraduate majoring in technology and engineering education teacher
Application and Deadline:
Send application package, postmarked by December 1, that consists
of four sets of the following required items:
- Letter of application that includes statement about personal interest
in teaching technology and engineering and applicant's address with day and night telephone
- Applicant's resume or vita. Material should not exceed three pages
and should identify career goals, current professional and college activities,
- A photocopy of applicant's college transcript. A grade point average
of 2.5 or more (on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Three faculty recommendations. Applicant must show support for application
by having his/her professors and/or advisor provide letters of recommendations.
Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators
1914 Association Drive, Suite 201
Reston, VA 20191-1539
703/860-2100, FAX 703/860-0353
The scholarship is presented during the ITEEA Annual Conference.
The winner does not have to be present to receive the scholarship.