DON'T MISS A THING
1914 Association Dr.
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (703) 860-0353
The following criteria is to be used in determining the outstanding
educational sales representative by the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association.
The nominator should forward award information in the following
- The sales representative must be an ITEEA member in good
- A letter must be provided from a higher level employer confirming
ful- time sales representative status in the technology and engineering education
field for at least three years.
- Three letters of support from teachers, supervisors/administrators,
or teacher educators must be provided with the following characteristics
- The nominee must have provided training on his/her products.
- The nominee must have provided prompt service when necessary.
- The nominee must have provided follow-up support for both
and engineering education product and the programs in the schools.
- The nominee must have played an active part in state/province
and engineering education initiatives such as sponsoring key events, advertising,
All application material must be at ITEEA headquarters by the
December 1 deadline in order to be considered.
For application consideration, forward four sets of all information
Sales Rep Excellence Award
1914 Association Drive, Suite 201
Reston, VA 20191-1539